Monday, February 11, 2008

PowerPoint

This assignment was due on February 6, 2008, but I am really lost in this class and barely hanging on. I hope I am doing this assignment correct, I will find out when I go to class on Wednesday the 13th. Learning about PowerPoint was very interesting and can be very useful in the classroom, especially when giving presentations or going over notes with students. I have used PowerPoint in the past; creating games for lesson plans and brief presentations for another class. I did not really know what I was doing, it was a "trial and era" thing. It is a good thing that our professor works with us to get our assignments done, because I would be too far gone from the course. I will definately use PowerPoint in the future when I teach, because I would rather use the computer than write. It also teaches students a new tool they can take on to college with them.

No comments: